Power Steering Pump in Fairbanks, AK
Power-steering is what enables you to turn your steering wheel, without a great deal of effort. The power steering pump is what pushes the hydraulic fluid out at a high pressure to help keep your steering smooth.
If you notice a power steering fluid leak or it becomes difficult to turn the wheel, chances are your power-steering pump needs to be replaced.
When your power steering pump fails, your only option is to replace it. Without a power steering pump to help push your wheels left and right, you won’t go very far. If ignored long enough, the entire power steering rack may need to be replaced.
From a safety standpoint, there is a large safety risk, because a failing power steering system will make it difficult to control your vehicle. From an environmental point of view, leaking power steering fluid can be dangerous to children and animals.
APPLY NOW FOR A MILLION MILE WARRANTY!
More Features and Benefits:
- Million Mile Warranty - Parts and Labor
- Purchase 5-Pack Oil Changes
- Reward Point and Rebate Program
- Roadside Assistance Program
- Priority Scheduling Service
- Up to $34,000 Coverage on Major Components from BG
- Nationwide Warranty Coverage from Napa Auto Care